Friday, October 29, 2010

The Write In Ballot



DATELINE October 29, 2010:
The Write-In Ballot

Is it just me or is our country up to its collective neck in quick sand? It has got to the point where it seems the voters can't tell the difference between a skunk and a polecat. I've done swallowed so many lies during this election that I can't even say "Howdy do" and make it seem like the truth. I tell you it makes me feel more like I do now than I did a little while ago. But my old daddy used to say that even a blind hawg finds an acorn every now and then, and it's about time for this old hawg to root one out!

By that I mean it's time to throw all those skunks and polecats out of office. I mean every last one of them! I intend to vote against every incumbent from now on until they all get so scared that they do what the people want for fear of losing their jobs, which is all they care about. If I can't find someone decent to vote for on the ballot, then I will write one in, and speaking of writing one in, there is not a better time to write in Bascomb Biggers anywhere on the ballot where you don't like the choice.
Bascomb Biggers
October 29, 2110

No comments:

Post a Comment